What an inspiring day! So excited to be part of this group. The teachers I have met today are keen, motivated and enthusiastic not only about student learning, but their own professional learning and becoming better educators in the 21st century.
I can’t wait to start using my social media, my Google Apps to connect with Cohort 21 and teachers around the world. The collaborative excitement is in the air!
Some things I would like to try in my classes are:
- In my Canadian History class to build a research database
- Exit Ticket to gage student understanding and to ask questions
Twitter in the classroom???
- Still feeling a bit overwhelmed by this one as to how to use it as an educational tool… we’ll have to see!
Some things I would like to try for myself as professional development are:
- Building a PLN
- Doing professional reading
- Joining/creating a PLN
- Connecting with other Cohort 21 members
Any tips or feedback?