<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Cohort 21 | Aaron Walker | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://cohort21.com/members/awalker/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://cohort21.com/members/awalker/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Aaron Walker.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 21:38:23 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-CA</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a0be9ab7614c8c8b8a8e2b193b7ceb72</guid>
				<title>Justin Medved posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://cohort21.com/cameroneby/2019/01/11/living-the-dream/#comment-9</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Oct 2025 17:37:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://cohort21.com/members/ceby/" rel="nofollow ugc">@ceby</a> &#8211; I want to introduce you to <a href="https://cohort21.com/members/awalker/" rel="nofollow ugc">@awalker</a>  (TMS) who has just joined C21 &#8211; Season 8. I told him about your Action Plan and the work you have been doing with HR monitors. He would love to know and learn more.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://cohort21.com/members/ceby/" rel="nofollow ugc">Cameron Eby</a> wrote a new post on the site <a href="https://cohort21.com/cameroneby" rel="nofollow ugc">Cameron Eby</a> Hello Cohort 21 Team (first time blogger here),

As many Cohorters have been navigating their inspiration and direction through the protocols, I came into this [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e12eed75cb0f09058933f878608625fe</guid>
				<title>Garth Nichols posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://cohort21.com/aaronwalker/2019/10/28/the-power-of-three-part-1/#comment-10</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Nov 2019 19:10:27 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks <a href="https://cohort21.com/members/awalker/" rel="nofollow ugc">@awalker</a> for this post. You have to connect with the team from Season 7 at Hillfield. <a href="https://cohort21.com/members/jsetzkorn/" rel="nofollow ugc">@jsetzkorn</a> <a href="https://cohort21.com/members/kzelinsky/" rel="nofollow ugc">@kzelinsky</a> and others. Also, check out <a href="https://cohort21.com/members/ceby/" rel="nofollow ugc">@ceby</a> &#8211; You will get a lot from them from sure. Looking forward to your next blog!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://cohort21.com/members/awalker/" rel="nofollow ugc">Aaron Walker</a> wrote a new post on the site <a href="https://cohort21.com/aaronwalker" rel="nofollow ugc">Aaron Walker</a> What a great first face to face session with #cohort21. The room was filled passionate teachers with one common goal; bettering the education world to help [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">61aa186eb553687ec7c730b1c1296d09</guid>
				<title>Eric Daigle posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://cohort21.com/aaronwalker/2019/09/09/hello-world/#comment-3</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Oct 2019 01:30:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Aaron (<a href="https://cohort21.com/members/awalker/" rel="nofollow ugc"></a><a href="https://cohort21.com/members/awalker/" rel="nofollow ugc">@awalker</a>),</p>
<p>I have to agree with you on the relationship factor. I can&#8217;t think of anything more important to invest in as a teacher. Without trust, students are unwilling to risk taking chances or work hard. I had a physical education teacher in middle-school who was one of the most out-of-shape people I can remember. Just about&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-10439"><a href="https://cohort21.com/aaronwalker/2019/09/09/hello-world/#comment-3" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://cohort21.com/members/awalker/" rel="nofollow ugc">Aaron Walker</a> wrote a new post on the site <a href="https://cohort21.com/aaronwalker" rel="nofollow ugc">Aaron Walker</a> Welcome to you Cohort 21 Blog. This journal is an integral part of your Cohort 21 experience. Here you will reflect, share , collaborate  and converse as you [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b86a0ef3f844d35d9c8cfc98ce22e68</guid>
				<title>Garth Nichols posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://cohort21.com/aaronwalker/2019/09/09/hello-world/#comment-2</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Oct 2019 12:35:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks <a href="https://cohort21.com/members/awalker/" rel="nofollow ugc">@awalker</a> for this post,</p>
<p>I appreciate how you listed the ingredients &#8211; we hope to emulate this in the way that we have set up Cohort 21: positive mindset and relationships.</p>
<p>Looking forward to working and learning with you this year,<br />
Garth.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://cohort21.com/members/awalker/" rel="nofollow ugc">Aaron Walker</a> wrote a new post on the site <a href="https://cohort21.com/aaronwalker" rel="nofollow ugc">Aaron Walker</a> Welcome to you Cohort 21 Blog. This journal is an integral part of your Cohort 21 experience. Here you will reflect, share , collaborate  and converse as you [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>