<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Cohort 21 | Samantha Reimer | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://cohort21.com/members/sreimer/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://cohort21.com/members/sreimer/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Samantha Reimer.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 01:52:15 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-CA</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fc6771021a51938d5d5abe425cdb0d87</guid>
				<title>Derek Doucet posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://cohort21.com/samanthareimer/2021/10/27/everyone-has-influence-but-do-they-know-it/#comment-8</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Nov 2021 14:38:28 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey <a href="https://cohort21.com/members/sreimer/" rel="nofollow ugc"></a><a href="https://cohort21.com/members/sreimer/" rel="nofollow ugc">@sreimer</a>!<br />
 Great post! Does any student truly realize the power they have within? Are they in fact crazy enough to believe they can change the world? I share you belief that everyone has influence and the more agency we can give students to more they might begin to realize their superpowers.</p>
<p> I love that the French curriculum is like no&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-12376"><a href="https://cohort21.com/samanthareimer/2021/10/27/everyone-has-influence-but-do-they-know-it/#comment-8" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://cohort21.com/members/sreimer/" rel="nofollow ugc">Samantha Reimer</a> wrote a new post on the site <a href="https://cohort21.com/samanthareimer" rel="nofollow ugc">Samantha Reimer</a> I remember sitting in the back of a huge auditorium at my church in St.Catharines, Ontario. The Global Leadership Summit was about to begin. The screen [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4acbfff84c85d041074293eceddd62d6</guid>
				<title>Justin Medved posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://cohort21.com/samanthareimer/2021/10/27/everyone-has-influence-but-do-they-know-it/#comment-4</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Nov 2021 14:45:38 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://cohort21.com/members/sreimer/" rel="nofollow ugc">@sreimer</a> What a great sentiment to start a conversation around. <a href="https://cohort21.com/members/gnichols/" rel="nofollow ugc">@gnichols</a> and I often talk about &#8220;spheres of influence&#8221; and how the most impactful actions plans are the ones where the individuals really understand theirs and concentrate their time/energy within them. <a href="https://cohort21.com/members/ddoucet/" rel="nofollow ugc">@ddoucet</a></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://cohort21.com/members/sreimer/" rel="nofollow ugc">Samantha Reimer</a> wrote a new post on the site <a href="https://cohort21.com/samanthareimer" rel="nofollow ugc">Samantha Reimer</a> I remember sitting in the back of a huge auditorium at my church in St.Catharines, Ontario. The Global Leadership Summit was about to begin. The screen [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>