<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Cohort 21 | Angela Mantie | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://cohort21.com/members/amantie/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://cohort21.com/members/amantie/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Angela Mantie.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 01:52:15 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-CA</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3263d2ffb49b18932aea05ef2f60eac2</guid>
				<title>Garth Nichols posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://cohort21.com/jeffadams/2022/01/14/setting-intentions/#comment-11</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Jan 2025 22:47:38 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey <a href="https://cohort21.com/members/jadams/" rel="nofollow ugc">@jadams</a>, great post here! Check out the work of <a href="https://cohort21.com/members/amantie/" rel="nofollow ugc">@amantie</a> and <a href="https://cohort21.com/members/kthibeault/" rel="nofollow ugc">@kthibeault</a> as well. They are working in this same area.  I think, working along side you, it is a great question and one that you are looking into responsibly and with integrity! Looking forward to getting back into the classroom with you soon!<br />
Garth.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://cohort21.com/members/jeffadams/" rel="nofollow ugc">Jeff Adams</a> wrote a new post on the site <a href="https://cohort21.com/jeffadams" rel="nofollow ugc">Jeff	Adams</a> Like many, I started out with SO many questions and worked them down to one (so far): How might we design/deepen our curriculum for educators + students in order [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">121f7ca88d950167e6783cb0d2966702</guid>
				<title>Derek Doucet posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://cohort21.com/angelamantie/2022/04/08/action-plan-journey/#comment-21</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Apr 2022 12:21:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow <a href="https://cohort21.com/members/amantie/" rel="nofollow ugc"></a><a href="https://cohort21.com/members/amantie/" rel="nofollow ugc">@amantie</a>,  what a journey! You have certainly gone for it in all ways and what insightful and incredible steps you have laid before you. I have always enjoyed our conversations and your precision within your action plan is inspiring. </p>
<p>I love how open you were to the process and how you let your action plan take shape and pivot where&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-13057"><a href="https://cohort21.com/angelamantie/2022/04/08/action-plan-journey/#comment-21" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://cohort21.com/members/amantie/" rel="nofollow ugc">Angela Mantie</a> wrote a new post on the site <a href="https://cohort21.com/angelamantie" rel="nofollow ugc">Angela Mantie</a> What question guided your inquiry and action plan? (HMW?) 
The questions that guided my inquiry and action plan have been rolling around in my mind for the [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">abbeffee54b5d10fe23c62b29e96bb6d</guid>
				<title>Derek Doucet posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://cohort21.com/angelamantie/2022/01/15/revised-hmw-question/#comment-19</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Apr 2022 16:27:08 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes <a href="https://cohort21.com/members/amantie/" rel="nofollow ugc"></a><a href="https://cohort21.com/members/amantie/" rel="nofollow ugc">@amantie</a>! I love your next steps! I have One Drum on my bookshelf right now and can&#8217;t wait to read it after I finish Rapture. I also plan to read Phil Jackson&#8217;s Sacred Hoops &#8211; he is an amazing basketball coach in the NBA who has won 11 titles and is very spiritual and uses indigenous lenses in his approach to helping athletes, particularly&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-13034"><a href="https://cohort21.com/angelamantie/2022/01/15/revised-hmw-question/#comment-19" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://cohort21.com/members/amantie/" rel="nofollow ugc">Angela Mantie</a> wrote a new post on the site <a href="https://cohort21.com/angelamantie" rel="nofollow ugc">Angela Mantie</a>  



As I have been reading, listening, and wondering&#8211; specifically related to wording,  my revised question is now the following:

&#8220;How and to what e [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">57559f3c22679084e470e08eb6125e1e</guid>
				<title>Derek Doucet posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://cohort21.com/angelamantie/2021/12/11/the-why/#comment-18</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Apr 2022 16:26:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey <a href="https://cohort21.com/members/amantie/" rel="nofollow ugc"></a><a href="https://cohort21.com/members/amantie/" rel="nofollow ugc">@amantie</a>! Sorry it has taken me so long to reply. I have read and re-read your blog and every time I am blown away and want so badly to spend time just listening to all you&#8217;re learning!</p>
<p>Wow, the why couldn&#8217;t be more relevant now and I&#8217;m so glad that you were able to connect with the Indigenous leaders at RLC. When I speak with <a href="https://cohort21.com/members/gvogt/" rel="nofollow ugc"></a><a href="https://cohort21.com/members/gvogt/" rel="nofollow ugc">@gvogt</a>, I&#8217;m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-13033"><a href="https://cohort21.com/angelamantie/2021/12/11/the-why/#comment-18" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://cohort21.com/members/amantie/" rel="nofollow ugc">Angela Mantie</a> wrote a new post on the site <a href="https://cohort21.com/angelamantie" rel="nofollow ugc">Angela Mantie</a> 
&#8220;Why are you engaging in this line of action and inquiry? What important unmet need sits central to your question?&#8221;

It became clear in my leadership [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e0a7bcf0a1ec7eca4db5b92aebbaddea</guid>
				<title>Nicole Brooksbank posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://cohort21.com/edmeenataprawira/2022/03/12/reflecting-on-grade-6-music-so-far/#comment-25</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Apr 2022 12:26:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://cohort21.com/members/enataprawira/" rel="nofollow ugc"></a><a href="https://cohort21.com/members/enataprawira/" rel="nofollow ugc">@enataprawira</a>! What an awesome blog and focus for your C21 action plan. Music teachers have been placed in such a difficult position while teaching during a pandemic. All teachers have shifted their pedagogies, but I think music teachers might have had it the worst. Kudos for shifting your music program so drastically and being so successful! The&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-13004"><a href="https://cohort21.com/edmeenataprawira/2022/03/12/reflecting-on-grade-6-music-so-far/#comment-25" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://cohort21.com/members/enataprawira/" rel="nofollow ugc">Edmee Nataprawira</a> wrote a new post on the site <a href="https://cohort21.com/edmeenataprawira" rel="nofollow ugc">What&#039;s our why?</a> Hello C21 World,

This year, I have been challenging myself and my students to explore more composition &amp; songwriting, as one way of reframing [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">867a92c3acfba8a9acf3ec25c471ab00</guid>
				<title>Garth Nichols posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://cohort21.com/lindsaywelsh/2022/01/15/the-how-arguably-the-most-difficult-part/#comment-9</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Feb 2022 14:17:11 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for this post, and for your vulnerability <a href="https://cohort21.com/members/lwelsh/" rel="nofollow ugc"></a><a href="https://cohort21.com/members/lwelsh/" rel="nofollow ugc">@lwelsh</a>. Working with you and others on Saturday, there is no question that we are cautious, and optimistic about this work, and I take a lot from your work to provide me with both 🙂</p>
<p>Check out <a href="https://cohort21.com/members/amantie/" rel="nofollow ugc"></a><a href="https://cohort21.com/members/amantie/" rel="nofollow ugc">@amantie</a> and <a href="https://cohort21.com/members/jadams/" rel="nofollow ugc"></a><a href="https://cohort21.com/members/jadams/" rel="nofollow ugc">@jadams</a> and <a href="https://cohort21.com/members/kthibeault/" rel="nofollow ugc"></a><a href="https://cohort21.com/members/kthibeault/" rel="nofollow ugc">@kthibeault</a> as they are working in similar areas. </p>
<p>Thanks and keep going -&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-12957"><a href="https://cohort21.com/lindsaywelsh/2022/01/15/the-how-arguably-the-most-difficult-part/#comment-9" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://cohort21.com/members/lwelsh/" rel="nofollow ugc">Lindsay Welsh</a> wrote a new post on the site <a href="https://cohort21.com/lindsaywelsh" rel="nofollow ugc">Lindsay Welsh</a> **This was meant to be published a on January 3rd&#8230; Not sure how I missed hitting the publish button! 
As the month of December has passed, and the new year [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7174ba392516d4af3c8cf90f7efdb61b</guid>
				<title>Danny Neville posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://cohort21.com/lindsaywelsh/2021/10/08/what-is-going-well/#comment-5</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Jan 2022 20:24:42 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi <a href="https://cohort21.com/members/lwelsh/" rel="nofollow ugc"></a><a href="https://cohort21.com/members/lwelsh/" rel="nofollow ugc">@lwelsh</a>! I know how it feels to live overseas and make the jump back to Canada. I started at my CIS school ten years ago, after living abroad for nearly ten years. I cherish my memories of working at international schools, and at the same time, love feeling more connected to home. </p>
<p>You might be interested in touching base with <a href="https://cohort21.com/members/amantie/" rel="nofollow ugc"></a><a href="https://cohort21.com/members/amantie/" rel="nofollow ugc">@amantie</a>,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-12751"><a href="https://cohort21.com/lindsaywelsh/2021/10/08/what-is-going-well/#comment-5" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://cohort21.com/members/lwelsh/" rel="nofollow ugc">Lindsay Welsh</a> wrote a new post on the site <a href="https://cohort21.com/lindsaywelsh" rel="nofollow ugc">Lindsay Welsh</a> The start to this year has been a whirlwind for me, like many others I am sure. In the last 3 months, everything in my life has changed. Ten years ago, after [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd96222f3e6d155ce80ae5253e4a30b9</guid>
				<title>Derek Doucet posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://cohort21.com/angelamantie/2021/10/08/what-is-going-well/#comment-7</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Dec 2021 01:31:53 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow <a href="https://cohort21.com/members/amantie/" rel="nofollow ugc"></a><a href="https://cohort21.com/members/amantie/" rel="nofollow ugc">@amantie</a>! What an exciting journey you have laid out in front of you! I would love to hear more about this and I’m sure we can connect you with the right people who will help to extend your ideas. </p>
<p>Alvin Toffler’s quote comes to mind “The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-12729"><a href="https://cohort21.com/angelamantie/2021/10/08/what-is-going-well/#comment-7" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://cohort21.com/members/amantie/" rel="nofollow ugc">Angela Mantie</a> wrote a new post on the site <a href="https://cohort21.com/angelamantie" rel="nofollow ugc">Angela Mantie</a> 

 

Question 1: During the first face to face we used the language of Urgent vs Important to help frame our discussions and thinking around the use [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">731c4566225feb785260d2b750d8f9f0</guid>
				<title>Garth Nichols posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://cohort21.com/angelamantie/2021/10/08/what-is-going-well/#comment-3</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Nov 2021 17:08:39 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Great post <a href="https://cohort21.com/members/amantie/" rel="nofollow ugc"></a><a href="https://cohort21.com/members/amantie/" rel="nofollow ugc">@amantie</a>, and I really like that you&#8217;ve highlighted why you joined: &#8220;I believe Cohort 21 will offer me the opportunity to set aside dedicated time to make sure I will be held accountable to focus on the Important.&#8221; and we hope that this holds true for both the F2F sessions and the events that happen between the F2F sessions with our&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-12259"><a href="https://cohort21.com/angelamantie/2021/10/08/what-is-going-well/#comment-3" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://cohort21.com/members/amantie/" rel="nofollow ugc">Angela Mantie</a> wrote a new post on the site <a href="https://cohort21.com/angelamantie" rel="nofollow ugc">Angela Mantie</a> 

 

Question 1: During the first face to face we used the language of Urgent vs Important to help frame our discussions and thinking around the use [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>