When beginning our Cohort 21 journey, Anne and I thought we would be focussing more on student- wellness. With the recent exponential growth of AI over the last few weeks, our focus seems to be faculty wellness.
Our current question is… How might teach faculty to “re-learn” new ways of incorporating AI technology into their classrooms while still promoting deep and meaningful learning?
Some follow up questions that came out of our conversations with Garth and Adam were:
– what has deep- learning looked like in the past and what will it look like in the future?
– what does mastering of a subject area truly look like? How might assessments change?
– with unlimited opportunities come unlimited possibilities
– how can we promote change in our mindset?
– looking at McLuhan and his 4 laws of media and how they are still relevant today
I look forward to continuing this exciting conversation and journey of AI in our classrooms!